Campus Networking Detailed Design
This document contains Campus Networking Detailed Design. The purpose of preparing this document is to explain complete design details of our project College Social Networking site. This includes main module and sub modules of the project. This detailed design report will mainly contain the general definition and features of the project, design constraints, the overall system architecture and data architecture.
Additionally, a brief explanation about our current progress and schedule of the project will be provided in related sections. Design of the system and subsystems/modules will be explained both verbally and visually by means of diagrams in order to help the programmer to understand all information stated in this document correctly and easily.
Structure of Campus Networking Detailed Design:
- Dashboard module is for administrator where admin can manage complete control of the website. Admin is the super user of the website.
- In the settings module the administrator can add or delete department details, course details, subject details, etc.
- The faculties can publish quiz questions, study materials, timetable, syllabus and result.
- The students can login to the website by entering login id and password.
- All the questions and answers record stores in the discussion panel. All students can view discussion panel records.
- In the study material module, the faculties can upload notes and documents by entering book details.
- The chat module allows users to chat with their friend circles.
- The faculty can create Quiz and student can take up quiz. The quiz result and point system will display in the student account panel.
- Admin account
- Publish news
- Publish events
- Publish meeting schedule
- Add course records
- Add subject records
Structure chart for Dashboard:
- Quiz materials
- Study materials
- Students record
- Faculty profile
Structure chart for Faculty:
- Post discussion forum
- Discussion reply
- View discussion forum
Structure chart for Discussion:
- Upload quiz question
- Attend quiz exam
- Quiz result
Structure chart for Quiz:
Study material Component:
- Upload notes
- View study materials
Structure chart for Study material: