Cloud kitchen Portal
This website is a platform for home chefs to showcase their unique culinary skills to the world with regular income. Cloud kitchen Portal is a destination for online food ordering where customer can order food from a home chef with just a few clicks and that too by paying through online. This website connects customers with the Home made food makers. This website is created for Home Chef where they can register and receive orders from customers seamlessly thereby increasing. The website owner can view and update the order status as New orders, Confirmed orders, Order picked up, Delivered orders, Cancelled orders, Denied orders.
Languages to be used:
- Server side scripting : PHP
- Back End : MySQL
Modules of Cloud Kitchen Portal
- Customers account module: Customer should register to the website to make order. Customer can register to the website by entering name, email id, password, address, contact number, etc. Customer needs to login to the system before ordering food items. Also they manage the account with edit profile, change password, my orders and logout
- Home Chef account module: Home chef owners can register to the website by entering their profile details. Home chef account details will be verified by employees of the Cloud Kitchen Website. After the verification Home chef owners can login to the website. After the login they can add item records or they can view food orders.
- Food item module: In this module home chef owners can add food items by entering item name, food type, cost, image, etc. Customer can view entered food item details.
- Search home chef module: Customer can search nearest home chef based on home chef experience or they can find by city and location. Also they can filter the home chef by item category or item type. Customers can view the full information of particular Home chef with name, photo, description, experience detail, etc.
- Online food order module: Before ordering food customers can view chef profile with menu list. This will display item name, image, cost, item detail, etc. Customer can add food items into cart by increasing or decreasing the quantity. Once menus are added into cart, customer can process with checkout by selecting the delivery types like delivery or pickup option.
- Order tracking module: Customer can see the status of order in order summary page. Once the order is delivered, Driver will get the digital signature from customer and update the status as delivered.
- Offers module: Home chef owners can provide offers to new or existing customers such as a discount for orders, promo code, etc.
- Admin panel: Admin panel will manage or monitor the customers and home chef data, settings, food order report, payment report, orders and etc. Admin can view the earnings which include the employee commission earnings, home chef earnings, and site earnings.
- Employee module: Employees are delivery boys or delivery agent who delivers customer ordered items their mentioned address. Delivery boys can login into their account and they can view the assigned order with pickup and delivery location. Once they deliver the ordered item to customer, they will update the status of order. This feature will ensure the customer for their food to be delivered on time.
- Report module: This module displays various kinds of reports of all previous orders, transactions and a history of all the orders.
Download Cloud Kitchen Portal project:
Contact Us in Whatsapp – +91-9972853368