Online Polyclinic Management System is web based application which covers all aspects of management and operations of clinics. This website covers features of Doctors Details, Patients Records, Online appointments, Patient reports, billings, Clinical tests, Medical store billings etc. The Polyclinic System which informs patients which appointment slots are empty, and then the 24X7 Clinic system will automatically provide new appointments. In this website patient can register to the system by entering profile details, then they can login to the system by entering login credentials. The patient can take appointment after the login. Even Patient can check appointment details (Approved or pending), treatment details and prescription details.
The project supports to administrator to access complete application, Patient takes appointment through Online/Offline, Doctors manages patient reports, Receptionist approves patient’s appointment and makes bill, and medical Store Administrator can view suggested prescription.
Each patients of the Polyclinic has a unique patient ID and password. By entering User ID and password patient can login to the polyclinic website and patient can view Appointment details, Patient reports, clinical tests, Billing, etc.
Online Polyclinic Management System Project Screenshot
- Front End: PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor)
- Back End: MySQL Server
User Types of the project:
The admin, doctors, receptionists and patients will be the main users. The system is also designed to be user-friendly.
- Admin: Admin should have prior knowledge of the system. Admin is able to controlthe whole system. He/she can add, delete, update and modify the system.
- Receptionists: in order to add or delete the details of the patients come for the treatment and accordingly provides identity to them.
- Doctors: Doctor should fairly know about the usage of the system. Doctors are able to see the respective appointments taken. And also can view patient’s details and records.
- Casual users: Anyone can view the information of the polyclinic. Patients can view their own records and doctors details and timings. And also can take appointment online.
- Home Page: The is the main page of the website contains “registration”, “appointment”, “login” are the main menus. When clicked on home link, the control stays on the home page itself. When clicked on appointment link, make an appointment page gets loaded and when clicked on login link patient login page gets loaded.
- Registration page: In the patient registration form the patient must enter his/her first name, last name, password, confirm password, email id and contact number. By clicking on the “Register” button, patient gets registered. If the patient is already registered then he/she can directly click on “Click here to login” button.
- Appointment page: The appointment page where doctor records like name, specialist in and timings are displayed. By clicking on the “Make an Appointment” link , it redirects the patient to the login form, where the patient logins with patient ID and password to make an appointment. On successful login the“patient account” page gets loaded where the patient ID and certain fields are displayed. Here in “make an appointment” form the patient enters the appointment date i.e., on which day the patient wants to take the appointment with the relevant doctor. This page is also having side menus like patient account, patient profile, appointments, treatment details, lab test reports.
- Doctors Account Module: Doctors can check appointments taken by patients. Doctors can view Patients Test reports and he can enter and view suggested prescription details. And also can check billing and monthly salary details.
- Billing and Maintenance module: In this page receptionist enters doctors consultancy fee, laboratory charge, etc. Maintenance page which calculates employee salary, expenses. Every month it calculates employee salary, total expenses. Expense and receptionist salary will shared equally by each doctors.