An Automatic Washbasin Tap Controller is a device that automates the operation of a washbasin tap. It is designed to control the flow of water and prevent water waste. The device typically uses sensors to detect the presence of a user’s hands and turn the water on and off automatically.
Here’s a general overview of how an Automatic Washbasin Tap Controller works:
- Sensors: The device uses infrared or ultrasonic sensors to detect the presence of a user’s hands in the proximity of the washbasin.
- Control Unit: The control unit receives the signals from the sensors and activates the solenoid valve to open or close the water flow.
- Solenoid valve: The solenoid valve is an electromechanical device that controls the flow of water. It opens and closes when an electric current is applied to it.
- Power source: The device requires a power source, typically it is powered by batteries or through an electrical outlet.
- Adjustable settings: Some Automatic washbasin Tap controllers come with adjustable settings such as water flow rate, delay time, and sensitivity.
- Hygiene: Some models come with an automatic cleaning system that sprays disinfectant into the washbasin after each use to improve hygiene.
- Compatibility: Automatic washbasin tap controllers can be retrofitted to existing washbasins, or they can be integrated into new washbasin designs.
An Automatic Washbasin Tap Controller can save water, reduce the spread of germs, and improve the hygiene of washbasins. It’s important to note that the device may require regular cleaning and maintenance, especially if it has an automatic cleaning system, to ensure that it continues to work properly.