An online job portal project is a web-based application that allows job seekers to search for job opportunities and apply for jobs online, and allows employers to post job listings and search for potential candidates. The main objectives of an online job portal project can include:
- Providing a platform for job seekers to search for job opportunities and apply for jobs online: The system can be used to search for job listings based on various criteria, such as location, job title, and industry.
- Providing a platform for employers to post job listings and search for potential candidates: The system can be used to post job listings and search for candidates based on various criteria, such as skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Facilitating communication between job seekers and employers: The system can be used to facilitate communication between job seekers and employers, allowing them to share information and coordinate the hiring process.
- Improving the efficiency of the hiring process: The system can be used to automate many of the tasks associated with the hiring process, such as screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Enhancing the visibility of job seekers and employers: The system can be used to increase the visibility of job seekers and employers, helping them to find each other more easily.
- Providing easy access to the system: The system can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, allowing job seekers and employers to access the system from anywhere.
- Providing tools to manage resume, job applications and interview scheduling
- Providing a feature to filter and shortlist the candidates by the employer
- Providing a feature to notify the job seekers about the job openings which aligns with their profile and preferences.
Online job portal/E-Placement Agency php project is a web based project which is implemented in PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) programming language with MySql as a Database.Free Download Online job portal Project in Php with my sql with source code,Project Report For Last Semester Student Computer Engineering,Diploma,BCA,MSC-IT,MCA. Main aim of this Online job protal php project is to provide a online job search portal for fresher’s and experience employees for knowing about opportunities in different companies. Users need to register with application and obtain unique username and password for accessing available features. Users can submit their resumes through their account or they can fill complete profile details for their Relevant job.All uploaded resumes are visible to Employers who provide job opportunities. This application is same as that of naukri.com and Monster.com web site with similar functionality and features implemented in PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor).For best performance of the website,Database is made in MySql.This application has Anonymous candidate,JoSeeker,Recruiter,Resume Uploading FunctionalityJob Search Facility ,JobSeeker and Recruiter Profile control,about us page, feedback forum, placement registration, recruiter login,etc.
Functional components of the project:
A person should be able to:
- Access/ Search CVs/information from the first page (only read access).
- Login to the system through the first page of the application
- Change the password after logging into the system
- Upload his/her CV.
- See/change his/her details.
- Get help about the application on how to use the different features of the system.
- An admin login should be present who can read as well as remove any uploads.
- Secure access of confidential data (user’s details) should be provided.
- 24 X 7 availability of the application
- Application should be accessible over Internet.
- Better component design to get better performance at peak time
- Flexible service based architecture will be highly desirable for future extension.
Modules of Online Job portal project
2) Job Seeker
3) Job Provider
2. Job Seeker
3. Job Provider