Online Career Guidance System is a web based application that can be accessed throughout the specified department to handle the various processes involved in Career Guidance system. The system may be used to automate the workflow of company recruitment process and their approvals. It lets the student apply for job recruitment via online also keeps tracks of all students details. This is a live student project developed using PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) programming language and MySQL database used as backend. The project download link is in the bottom of this page.
PROJECT CATEGORY: Web application
Front End: PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor)
Back End: MySQL server
Project type: web project management system
Project title: Online Career Guidance System
- XAMPP 1.8.2
- PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) 5.4
- MySQL 5.5
- Adobe dreamweaver CS 6
INNOVATIVENESS & USEFULNESS:
- Easy to check the company details.
- Poweful tool for Career Guidance.
- Easy to identify job recrutements.
- Applicant and Approving officer can see complete records.
- Student can search vacancies through online and he/she can apply for jobs.
- College Management can send Invitation through online those who are in the member of Career Guidance system.
- In this application students can communicate with their lectures.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION:
The college has established the Career Guidance in view of helping students to get useful and systematic Guidance on Careers open to them in their respective field of study.An attempt is made to hold campus recruitments for the benefit of those students who are pursuing professional and vocational courses of study.
FUTURE SCPOE OF THE PROJECT:
The current system is developed which run in Desktop PC, Laptop. In future we can develop it in Mobile applications like; Android, Windows Phone, etc.