An airline reservation system is a software application that allows airline customers to book flights, view flight schedules, and manage their travel itineraries. This is one of the representative application of Database Management System which is used for reservations and schedule information. This software application is student project which is developed in Visual basic 6.0 and Oracle is the backend of this project.
Some common features include:
- Flight booking: Allows customers to search for and book flights based on their departure and arrival cities, dates, and number of passengers.
- Flight scheduling: Enables customers to view available flights and their schedules, as well as the prices and availability of seats.
- Itinerary management: Allows customers to view and manage their booked flights and travel itineraries, including making changes or cancellations.
- Customer management: Enables airlines to track customer information, including contact details and loyalty program information.
Airline Reservation System
- Project Title : AirTicket Reservation System / Airline Reservation System
- Front End Tool : Visual Basic 6.0
- Back End Tool : Oracle 8.0
This AIRLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM hasbeen an attempt to help the user to minimize his workload along with minimizing the paper works and saving of time.
The system has been developed in away to make it very user friendly. It provides an on-line message and an error detection and error messages every time the user needs. Any person having a little bit of window based can run this system without any pain.
Almost all the difficulties of manual reservation have been removed by this system. Ti wind up let me welcome all the suggestions and other improvements, which the system needs so that it covers all the needs if the user in the user way.
Creating an airline reservation system can be a challenging project, especially if you are new to programming. However, with careful planning and a solid understanding of Visual Basic, it is possible to create a functional and user-friendly system for airline customers. Good luck with your final year project!
Note: Kindly install Oracle software and Visual basic software before executing this project. Please restore oracle database to the database.