College Management System in visual basic 6.0 – The project College Management System developed using visual basic 6.0 and Oracle database. The clerk of the college filling the Admission Details. The masters information consist of storing the details of course available, the subject of particular course, the teacher information, the holiday information, etc. Attendance entries consist of two main aspects which are, Student Attendance and Teacher Attendance. The marks entry process is used to store the information of marks of different test that area taken during the whole year. The purchase details is used to give the details of purchase. Report module generates student report, teachers report, marks report, attendance report, purchase report, etc.
College Management System VB 6.0 is a computerized college management system that automates all of the functions of a college. It has many features including a database for each section, a login access for students, and more. The system aims to reduce the time taken in searching for students and documents by automating the college management functions. The College Management System VB 6.0 is designed with the programming language VB 6.0and SQL database. It offers features such as introduction of the college, courses tab, fees tab, and system specifications. The system has several modules such as Admin, Students, Faculty, and System Specifications. It helps to reduce costs by reducing the amount of paper, time, and energy used.
The modules of College Management System are:
- Admission Details module: The Admission Root is used to enter details of students studying in college. It includes the course in which the student is studying, the year number and the roll number of the student.
- Master Configuration module: The Masters Root can be selected when the user want to perform administrative work. It includes information regarding the courses offered by the college, details of teacher in the college, details of devices used in the college, details of vendor from whom we purchase the devices etc.
- Attendance module: The Student Attendance module is used to store daily attendance of the students that are studying in the college. The Teacher Attendance module is used to store daily attendance of all the teachers that are teaching in the college.
- Marks module: The Marks Entry is used to enter different marks of different test taken in the college of all students.
- Purchase module: The Purchase module is used to store information of all relation of vendor and items that are purchased by the college. It also include price of items.
- Report module: There are mainly three types of reports, i.e; Student Details report, Staff Attendance report and Vendor & Item Report
Front-end: Visual Basic 6.0
Back-end: Oracle 8.0