Medical Shop Management System is an application developed for medical shops. This system is a field concerned with purchasing and selling medicines, maintaining their inventory, generating sales invoices and generating reminders of expiry date about medicines. It requires more time and effort when all procedures are performed manually. Thus, in order to reduce time consumption and human effort the MEDSOFT application can be applied in medicals where manual procedure exists.
MEDSOFT is the complete medical shop management software is so designed as to ease the work load of medical shop professionals. The main feature includes purchase, sales, inventory, invoice and various report generations.
Using MEDOSFT we can keep track on all sort of records such as purchase, sales and inventory made by the firm. It is flexible and adaptive software suited to medical shops or stores or pharmacies of any size.
- Front end: VB.Net
- Back end: SQL Server
Modules of Medical Shop Management System
- Login Module: Using this module user enters user name and password and the system checks whether it is valid. If it is valid user can log in, otherwise invalid user name and password massage is displayed.
- Supplier Module: This module is used to keep track of details on the suppliers from whom the products are purchased.
- Purchase Module: This module allows purchasing medicines from the supplier. It contains fields such as batch number, manufacture date, expiry date, company name, etc.
- Stock Module: In this module managing the inventory takes place. It is updated when purchase, sale or replace is made.
- Sales Module: When sale is made proper fields in the sale form should be filled such as patient name, address, doctor’s name, medicine details etc.
- Sales and Purchase Return Module: This module is used, when a sales or purchase return is made by the customer or the firm respectively.
- Employee Module: Using this module the user can maintain details of all employees and he can add or update employee details.
- Report Generation Module: Using this module user can generate different kinds of reports such as sales details, purchase details, etc.
- Exit Module: This module can be applicable in the case when user wants to exit.