A Maintenance Management System (MMS) is a software system used to plan, schedule, and track maintenance activities for equipment, facilities, and other assets. It helps organizations to improve the reliability and availability of their assets, reduce downtime and maintenance costs, and ensure compliance with regulations and safety standards. The system typically includes modules for work order management, inventory management, preventive maintenance scheduling, and reporting and analytics. The work order management module is used to create, track, and close work orders for maintenance activities. The inventory management module is used to track and manage spare parts and materials needed for maintenance. The preventive maintenance scheduling module is used to plan and schedule regular maintenance activities to prevent equipment failures. The reporting and analytics module is used to generate various reports and perform analytics on the maintenance activities, including labor costs, downtime, and equipment reliability. The MMS can be integrated with other systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), and EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) systems to share data and improve the efficiency of maintenance operations.
This is the computerized Maintenance Management System for lab designed to improve the activities of service. Using this maintenance Management software user can report on new orders, receipt of maintenance, and basic data entry process. This project also allows to user to request for maintenance service. This is developed using visual studio and SQL server is the backend to store records.
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back End: Microsoft SQL Server
Project modules of Maintenance Management System
Mainly this project has 4 modules. The modules are as follows:
- Users module: This module is to create new user records by entering New user name, new password and confirm password.
- Air Conditioning maintenance module: This section means the maintenance of air conditioning and cooling devices within the enterprise environment suitable for the work environment for employees within the enterprise quickly and presence in the performance.
- Electricity maintenance module: This section means maintenance of all electricity services offered by the facility for its employees, including maintenance and installation of specialist engineers Fbl advantage of the flexibility in performance.
- Computer maintenance module: This section means the computer in the maintenance of the Software and all hardware accessories such as printers, fax and there is a dedicated team in the networks and all software used within the facility.
Download Source code
Note: No need to import or export database in this project because the database working in the sql express server. If you have any queries regarding this project kindly post your queries in the comment box. Our Technical people will help you to all your queries.