In this post we have published Vehicle Showroom System design which is developed using PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) and mysql. We provide system design services for vehicle showrooms. Our team of experienced professionals can help you create a modern and efficient showroom system. We will develop a design plan that includes features such as an inventory management system, customer service features, and sales tools. We can also integrate the showroom system with a website and mobile app for customers to easily access and use the showroom. Our system design services provide a comprehensive solution for your vehicle showroom.
CFD OF VEHICLE SHOWROOM MANAGEMENT:
Level 1:TOP LEVEL DFD
INPUT: The username and password
PROCESS: The process is named as authentication the process check the accepted username and password
OUTPUT: If the inputs are valid the successful login is one and a new screen with links to respective page is displayed.
Level 2: ADMIN MODULE
INPUT: inputs dealer details to create new account for dealer
PROCESS: validation of data.
OUTPUT: The system creates new dealer profile with login ID and password.
Level 3: DEALER MODULE
INPUT: inputs the vehicle details such as vehicle name, image, price, etc.
PROCESS:Calculate vehicle price and uploading image.
OUTPUT:The system uploads new vehicle details to database.
Level 4:CUSTOMER MODULE
INPUT: The user creates new account and orders new vehicle.
PROCESS: Vehicle ordering and payment process
OUTPUT: The user orders vehicle and makes payment.
A vehicle showroom system would typically include the following components:
- Database: This would store information about the various vehicles available at the showroom, such as their make, model, year, price, and features. It would also store information about sales and customer data.
- User interface: This could be a web application or a standalone application that allows customers to browse the available vehicles, filter their search by various criteria, and view the details of specific vehicles. It could also allow sales staff to enter data about sales and customer interactions.
- Sales and customer management: This component would handle tasks such as tracking sales leads, scheduling test drives, and managing customer data. It could also include features such as email and SMS integration for communication with customers.
- Inventory management: This component would help the showroom keep track of the vehicles in its inventory, including which vehicles are available and which have been sold. It could also generate reports on sales and inventory levels.
- Payment processing: This component would handle tasks such as processing credit card payments and generating invoices for vehicle purchases.
Does this give you a good overview of the main components of a vehicle showroom system? Do you have any other specific questions about the design or functionality of such a system?