The Live Chat Queue Management System is a web application which is designed and developed to handle the incoming chat requests when no agents are available. The main objective of this system is to control the chat requests from the customers through queuing system. In the proposed system the queue puts the incoming chat requests in the list for the agents to attend. There are three users of this system that is admin, employee and customer. The admin can add the employees and the employees act as the agents who attend the incoming chats of the customers. The customers or the visitors of the web page can chat with the agents for their queries, if there are no available agents then the customer has to wait in the queue. The admin is one who manages the entire webpage and monitors all the users as well as the activities of the webpage.
Features of Live chat Queue Management System
- Having a good Online chat engine in website makes the job easier for everyone.
- This project enables company to give value to customers which can facilitate more sales.
- This will create transparency between website customer and chat agent.
- It will reduce the wait time and it will notify customer about chat queue list.
- Admin module
- Employee module
- Customer module
- Chat board module
- Chat history module
Database name given chatqueuesystem. The system has 3 tables, Tables are : Customer, employee and message.
- Design done using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Coding developed using PHP
- Database used MySQL
Download this project
- Download link contains complete Project source code with sample database.