The project Hostel Student Credit Debit Management System is a web application designed to manage the credit and debit transaction details of the students who stay in hostel. The hostel students give their money with the hostel management as it is not safe for them to keep their money with them. Whenever the students want their money for any purpose they can take from the hostel management. When the student gives the money to the hostel staff, they must credit to students account and when the student takes any amount from the staff, that amount will be debited from students account. The hostel management will have money of various students hence the system is designed to keep record of the debit and credit transactions. The admin and the staff has the authority over all the transactions and the students can view their transaction reports.
Video Demo of Hostel Student Credit Debit Management System
Innovativeness and usefulness:
The students who stay in the hostel will come to hostel with limited amount of cash with them and they have to safeguard the money they have as they will be staying with unknown students from different places. Hence the hostel management take the responsibility of safeguarding their money. Since lot of students stay in the hostel, the hostel staff must maintain the records of the students who gives their money with them.
In the earlier days, the hostel management used to maintain the students debit and credit records as a paper work. Since it is done manually there might be a problem in calculation and this might lead to the loss of students money. The transactions are maintained by many of the hostel staff so the management might feel it difficult to find out who made the mistake in transactions.
Hence the proposed project Hostel student credit debit management system is developed which will keep track of the credit and debit transactions of the students in a website. Since the process is computerized there won’t be a problem in calculations. Since each staff must login to the system and make the credit and debit transactions the management will be aware that who made the transactions at particular time as each transaction report includes the staff details who made the transaction.
The admin and the staff has the authority to the website where in the admin has the complete authority of the system and the staff has some limitations. The student must register to the portal and after the verification by the admin they can login and view their transaction reports. This also help the students to know how much money they have so that they can spend it with limitations.
Languages to be used:
- Design: Html, CSS, Bootstrap
- Backend: Core PHP
- Database: MySQL.
- Client side Script: Java-Script, Jquery, Ajax
Modules of Hostel Student Credit Debit Management System
- Admin module: Admin is the one who manages the entire website and also has the full authority over all the activities of the Hostel credit debit management system. The admin monitors the other users of the website.
- Staff module: Staff can login only after they are added by the admin. Staff must login using valid login credentials and only then they can make the credit and debit transactions.
- Student module: Student is the most important user in the system. The student must register to the portal by adding their course information. Once the admin approves the student account and activates it the student can login to the account using valid login credentials.
- Credit module: In this module, the admin or the staff can make the credit transactions of the money provided by the student into the student’s account. The students can view these transactions in their account by logging into the account.
- Debit module: In the debit module, the admin or the staff can make the debit transactions of the money taken by the student from the hostel management into the student’s account. The students can view these transactions in their account by logging into the account.
- Course module: The admin must add the course details available in their college hostel and only the students belonging to the course added by the admin can register to the website.
- Transaction module: The transaction module allows the admin, staff and the students to view the credit and debit transactions of the student account. This also shows the details of the staff who make each transaction.
- Report module: This module makes the staff to view the transaction details separately like credit details, debit details, daily transactions. The total amount available in the hostel management can also be viewed here. The admin can view each student’s account details.
Download Link Contains:
- Complete Source code with Sample database
- Complete Project documentation
- View More..
Help Center!Need something? StudentsProjects.Live is here to Help! Our Whatsapp : +919972853368 or email email@example.com