An online job maker system in ASP.NET is a web-based application that allows job seekers and employers to connect with each other. The system can be developed using the ASP.NET framework and can include features such as job posting, resume building, and job matching.
Here are some of the modules that an online job maker system might include:
- User registration and login: This module allows job seekers and employers to create an account and login to the system.
- Job posting: This module allows employers to post job openings, including job titles, descriptions, requirements, and salary information.
- Resume building: This module allows job seekers to build and upload their resumes, including information about their education, work experience, and skills.
- Job matching: This module uses algorithms to match job seekers with job openings based on their qualifications and job preferences.
- Job search: This module allows job seekers to search for job openings based on various criteria such as location, industry, and keywords.
- Job application: This module allows job seekers to apply for job openings and track the status of their applications.
- Employer management: This module allows employers to manage their job postings, view resumes, and track the status of their job applications.
- Job Alerts: This module sends notifications to job seekers when a new job opening matching their criteria is posted
- Security: This module ensures the secure handling of sensitive information such as user login credentials and resumes.
- User interface: This module is responsible for the presentation of the system to the users and includes the design and layout of the website or the application.