SRecorder – Android Recorder is one of the better all-around screen recording apps on Android. An Android device is a useful one that’s slowly becoming an essential must-have. While android does feature native screen capturing for screen shots, it’s a little more difficult for users to capture full HD videos. Unfortunately, if we want to shoot a tutorial or a video of you playing some good Games or you’d need to capture what happens on your screen in real time up until now, almost impossible inside Android. The reason was partly the lack of hardware to support enough frames of video recording. But now Android has certainly grown to be able to record itself.
This will help you to record any of your Android screen activity and will be saved as a video file. You can also pause the recording if needed. Operation is very simple. You open it up, start the recording, and then it will save when you’re finished. While recording we can see the recording status on notification bar. The App is easy to use and the quality of the recordings are great. This Application is very helpful in recording good videos from YouTube channel as well.
Project Category: Mobile application
Hardware & Software requirements:
The project is developed in Java Programming Language by Using the Eclipse integrated Development Environment (IDE). Android Software Development Toolkit (SDK) id used, which includes a variety of custom tools that help us in developing mobile applications on the Android platform. The most important of these are the Android Emulator and the Android Development Tools (ADT) plug in for Eclipse.
- Java 1.6 runtime
- integrated development Toolkit
- Android Development Tools (ADT) plug in for Eclipse
- Android Emulator
- Technology: j2me
SRecorder – Android Recorder
There are several screen recording apps available for Android devices that allow users to record their device’s screen and audio. Some popular options include:
- DU Recorder: This app is a free, stable, and high-quality screen recorder that allows users to record their device’s screen in 1080p resolution, and includes features such as video editing tools and a built-in video player.
- AZ Screen Recorder: This app is also a free and stable screen recorder that allows users to record their device’s screen in 1080p resolution and with up to 60fps. It also includes features such as video editing tools, a built-in video player, and the ability to record audio from the microphone.
- DU Recorder Lite: This is a lite version of DU Recorder, but it still offers high-quality screen recording and editing tools.
- Mobizen Screen Recorder: This app is a free and stable screen recorder that allows users to record their device’s screen in 1080p resolution and with up to 60fps, and includes features such as video editing tools, a built-in video player, and the ability to record audio from the microphone.
- Game Screen Recorder: This app is specifically designed for recording gameplay on Android devices. It allows users to record their device’s screen in 1080p resolution and includes features such as the ability to add a front-facing camera overlay and record audio from the microphone.
These are some of the popular screen recording apps available on Android, but there are many other options available on the Google Play store as well. Some of the apps may require root access, and some may have in-app purchase to unlock advanced features.