This is our first project in Android programming language. This project provides you Aartis of all Hindu Gods and Goddesses. It has the good collection of most popular stotras like Ganapathi Aarti, Shiva shankar Aarti, Devi Aarti, Navratri Aarti, Maha laxmi Aarti, Hanuman Aarti, Satya narayan Aarti, Shree Shani Aarti, Ramayan Aarti, Sai baba Aarti, Sri krishna Aarti and many more in Marati language. Download this Android project source code and apk files for free of cost.
Android project – Arti Sangrah
This app even works when you are offline. Use eclipse IDE to run this project. You can install ArtiSangrah.apk file in your mobile phone. It works fine in the mobile phone.
This is the main page of the project.
When you click on any stotra it views stotra in other page.
I hope you all like this app. We develop and upload more Android Projects in the following link.
To develop an Android devotion app, you will need to have some knowledge of Android app development and programming. Here are the general steps you can follow to create an Android devotion app:
- Choose a focus for your devotion app. Will it be based on a particular religion or spiritual tradition? Will it include daily devotions, prayers, or other spiritual practices?
- Determine the features and functionality of your app. Will it include a daily devotion, a prayer list, a journaling feature, or something else?
- Design the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of your app. This includes creating wireframes and mockups to define the layout, navigation, and overall look and feel of the app.
- Develop the app using a programming language such as Java or Kotlin. This involves writing code to implement the features and functionality you have designed.
- Test the app thoroughly to ensure it is bug-free and user-friendly.
- Publish the app on the Google Play Store or another app store so that users can download and use it.
If you are new to Android app development, you may want to start by learning the basics of the Android platform and how to develop Android apps using tools such as Android Studio. There are many online resources and tutorials available to help you get started.