Project name is “Supermarket Management System”. A supermarket, a form of grocery store, is a self-service store offering a wide variety of food and household merchandise, organized into departments. We have uploaded Super Market management System Detailed design, Project Screen shot and Database design. Our student almost completed this project and testing part is pending. We upload this project in this website after Completing testing part.
This project will manage the sales activities which are done in the supermarket, maintaining the stock details and maintaining the records of the sales. The users will consume less time in calculation and the sales activity will be completed within minutes whereas manual system will make the user to write it down which is a long procedure and it also consumes a lot of time.
This system reduces paper work and the user can spend more time on monitoring the supermarket. This product aims to be user friendly and easy to use. Super Market Management System is a standalone System that supports multi user. It is mainly used for maintaining the Products, Suppliers, Accounts, Sales and Employee Payroll details.
The major features of the Super Market System are organized according to its main components. The features of the Super Market System are as follows:
- Keeps the track of the transactions done in the Supermarket and produce Bills.
- Up-to-date Reports are generated.
- Sales details are maintained.
- Dealer details are maintained.
- Employee Payroll is maintained.
- Credit details are maintained
- Day List Details is maintained
- Reduces manual work and time consumption
- Provides Data security
- No Data loss and Misuse of data is avoided.
Supermarket Management System
BCA students from Kundapur developed using VB.NET and SQL Server. Also this project works in VB.NET 2008.
Crystal report and touch screen is not implemented to this project.
This article contains:
- Super Market Detailed Design
- Super Market Screen shot
- Super Market Database
- Dealer Details: Details about the dealer is added such as the dealer name, address etc.
- Employee Details: Details about the employees such as their personal details, payroll, attendance etc. is maintained
- Product Details: Details about the products such as product name, price, category, brand etc. is stored.
- Credit System: certain customers are provided with credit facility. They can do the payment within a prescribed date. Details about such customers are added .And when the payment is been done, details about that is shown.
- Bill Generation: As the customer buys the products and comes to the billing counter, the user can enter the item name and quantity of the item the customer has purchased. The system will display all the items depending on the category whose name starts with the letter selected. He can select out of those displayed. Finally a separate bill will be generated for each customer. The total will be automatically calculated
- Stock Report: The products bought from the vendor will be entered here and this will be added to the stock list.
- Indent Report: This provides the report of the items sold for a particular month/ year and also gives the turnover of the company.
- Order generation: This will generate a list of items that are out of stock and has to be bought from the vendors. It will also show what item has to be bought from which dealer.