A project synopsis is a brief summary of the main points of a project. It is typically used to provide a high-level overview of the project and its key objectives, and to give readers an understanding of what the project is about. Here is a suggested format for a project synopsis:
- Title: This should be a clear and concise title that summarizes the main focus of the project.
- Objectives: This should outline the main goals and objectives of the project, and explain why the project is being undertaken.
- Background: This should provide some context and background information on the project, explaining the need or problem that it is addressing.
- Methodology: This should describe the approach that will be taken to achieve the project objectives, including the research methods and data sources that will be used.
- Expected outcomes: This should outline the expected results or outcomes of the project, and how they will contribute to the overall goals of the project.
- Conclusion: This should summarize the main findings or conclusions of the project, and explain how they relate to the original objectives.
Project synopsis format
- Introduction Of Project
- Objective Of The Project
- Scope Of The Project
- Project Plan
- The Existing System
- Background Of The Organization
- Current Problems
- Areas For Improvement
- Proposed System
- Input/Output Requirement
- Hardware And Software Requirement
- Database Requirement
- System Design
- Tables And Fields For Database
- Database Dictionary
- E-R Diagram
- Level 0DFD
- Level 1 DFD
- Security Control
- Future Scope Of The Project
- Reference Or Bibliography
For any clarifications Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall, the project synopsis should provide a clear and concise overview of the project, highlighting its key points and objectives. It should be written in a way that is easily understood by a wide audience, and should provide enough information to give readers a good understanding of what the project is about.