Here we uploaded Online Job Portal Synopsis. An online job portal is a website that allows job seekers to search and apply for job openings, and enables employers to post job openings and search resumes. The objective of the Online Job Portal is to develop a system using which job applicants and recruiters can communicate with each other. The purpose is to enable applicants to search for jobs in a convenient manner and to enable employers to find suitable candidates.
Project Title :
Online Job Portal / Online Job site
Existing System :
The present system requires applicants to search through print and visual media for jobopportunities. Applicants need to apply for jobs using conventional methods andappear for interview on a specified date at a specified location. Employersneed to advertise the vacancies and sort all applicant details, conductselection procedures and complete the formalities. This approach is tedious andrequires much effort and resources.
The proposedsystem is a web based application which allows applicants and employers toregister their details. Applicants can browse through the vacancy details thatare posted and can apply for the jobs online. Employers can browse through theposted resumes and select suitable candidates.
- Job search: Allows job seekers to search for jobs based on various criteria such as job title, location, and industry.
- Resume database: Enables employers to search for and view resumes of job seekers, and allows job seekers to upload and manage their own resumes.
- Job posting: Allows employers to post job openings and specify the required qualifications and job duties.
- Applicant tracking: Enables employers to track and manage job applications, including scheduling interviews and making hiring decisions.
- Career resources: Provides job seekers with resources such as job search tips, resume writing advice, and career development information.
- Technology : ASP .Netand C# .Net
- Database : MS-SQL server 2005 /2008
- IDE : Ms-Visual Studio .Net 2008
- Processor : Pentium IV
- RAM : 1 GB
About Online Job Portal Synopsis
Creating an online job portal can be a complex project, but with the right skills and planning, it is possible to build a useful and successful platform to help connect job seekers and employers.