Here we shared Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management System Project Synopsis. A mobile showroom billing and inventory management system is a computer program that helps businesses that sell mobile phones and other electronic devices manage their sales and inventory. It allows sales staff to process transactions and track inventory levels, and can generate reports on sales, inventory, and other data.
Here is a possible synopsis for a mobile showroom billing and inventory management system project:
Our project is a mobile showroom billing and inventory management system that will streamline the sales and inventory management process for businesses that sell mobile phones and other electronic devices. The system will include a user-friendly interface that sales staff can use to process transactions and track inventory levels, as well as generate reports on sales, inventory, and other data.
The main features of the system will include:
- Transaction processing: The system will allow sales staff to process sales transactions, including calculating prices, handling payments, and generating receipts.
- Inventory management: The system will track the quantity and location of mobile phones and other devices in the inventory, and allow staff to update the inventory as items are sold or received.
- Customer management: The system will store and manage customer information, including contact details and purchase history.
- Reporting: The system will generate reports on sales, inventory, and other data, which can be used to analyze performance and make business decisions.
Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management System Project Synopsis:
- PROJECT: Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management is a software application maintain the records related to purchase, sales, returns, stock updating, cash and bank flows and the reorder level of music store.
- OBJECTIVE: The main objective of the application is to automate the existing system of manually maintain the records of the counter sales, purchases, reorder levels, Supplier and Customer monetary positions and other related transactions made at the counter.
- SCOPE: This application can be used by any music store to automate the process of manually maintaining the records related to the subject of maintaining the stock and liquid flows.
The transactions related to purchase, sale and returns are maintained manually at present along with maintaining the accounts of the customers and the suppliers.
All these are to be automated and an application is required to relate all of them relatively and logically so that the current system can be replaced and accepted without major changes and problems.
The application should provide quick access to the records maintained and must reveal the important reviews about the business so that the growth can be easily compared and should provide with the various reports showing the related details so that the important decisions could be taken easily.
- Processor : Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or more
- RAM : 1 GB or More
- Harddisk : 80GB or more
- Monitor : 15” CRT, or LCD monitor
- Keyboard : Normalor Multimedia
- Mouse : Compatible mouse
- Front End : Visual Basic
- With Sql Server Compact Edition
- Microsoft SDK 2.0
- Visual Basic Express edition
- With Sql Server Compact Edition
- Microsoft SDK 3.0
- Back End : MS Sql Server
- Operation System : Windows XP with server pack 2 Or Windows 10
If you are looking for different backend please email the details. We will give this project in different backend with additional cost along with video how to change the backend, and how to use the project. If you wish to write the whole project yourself, the option is open we can help you to design and write the project. We will make a video how to write the whole project and we will send to you, by watching that video you can able to write the project yourself.
Download Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management System Project Synopsis
To develop this system, we will use a combination of programming languages and database management systems. Kindly refer project report for more details.