This will explain How to Install Online Post Office Project in Local system? This project developed using PHP and MySQL database used to develop this project. Complete source code and documentation available for this project. Those who has this project just follow this video for installation process.
How to Install Online Post Office Project in Local system?
Installing an online post office project in a local system involves the following steps:
- Install a web server (such as Apache) and a database management system (such as MySQL) on your local system.
- Download the source code for the online post office project and extract it to a directory on your local system.
- Create a new database in your database management system and import the SQL file for the project into the database.
- Modify the database connection settings in the project files to match the settings for the database you created in step 3.
- Configure your web server to point to the directory where the project files are located.
- Start your web server and visit “http://localhost/[project_folder]” in a web browser to access the project.
- Test the project by creating an account and sending a message to ensure that everything is working as expected.
Know more about this project
Please note: This video doesn’t have installation tutorial of XAMPP. Kindly download XAMPP software before installing this project.