An HR, CRM, and Project Management System is a software application that combines the functionalities of Human Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Project Management. HR, CRM and Project Management System aspires to be your one-stop business solution to handle and automate as business tasks and saves lots of time so that users can give more time to core business decisions.
It typically includes the following features:
- HR Management: Allows the organization to manage employee information, including personal details, contact information, employment records, and payroll records, performance evaluations, and benefits.
- CRM: Allows the organization to manage customer information, including contact information, sales history, and customer service interactions.
- Project Management: Allows the organization to manage project details, including project scope, timelines, budgets, and resources. It also allows team members to collaborate, assign tasks, and track progress.
- Reporting and Analytics: Allows the organization to generate reports on sales, expenses, profits, employee performance, customer satisfaction, and project progress.
- User Management: Allows for multiple users to access the system, each with their own roles and permissions.
- Mobile compatibility: Allows users to access the system from mobile devices and tablets.
- Communication: Allows team members to communicate with each other and customers through the platform, and receive updates and alerts via Email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Security: The system should have robust security features, such as user authentication, data encryption, and role-based access control to ensure the safety of sensitive information.
- Integration: The system can be integrated with other systems, such as accounting software and e-commerce platforms.
This is a general overview of an HR, CRM, and Project Management System, and there may be other features or functionalities that you may want to include depending on your specific project requirements. Combining these three systems into one can greatly increase efficiency, productivity and can help in better decision making.
Features of HR, CRM and Project Management System
- Manage customers and leads. Track client projects, invoices, proposals/estimates.
- Add your company’s employees, track their attendance and manage their leaves.
- Create contracts with clients with e-signatures.
- Create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, timelogs, tasks, milestones.
- Kanban taskboard to visualise work and tasks.
- Project gantt chart to plan the project schedule.
- Convert the invoices to credit notes which can be redeemed.
- Create products which can be used in invoices and can be purchased by clients.
- Tickets can be raised by employees and clients which are assigned to ticket agents to get it resolved.
- Messages section for internal chats
- Slack, pusher and one signal integration for real time notifications
- Theme settings to style the app to reflect your brand
- Receive payments via PayPal, Stripe and Razorpay gateways
- Create custom roles with custom permissions for employees.
- Various reports for tasks, timelogs, finance, attendance, leaves
- Tons of other configurable options