A craft model management system is a software application that is used to manage the day-to-day operations of a craft model management company. It is a platform that provides tools and resources to craft models to showcase their work, connect with clients and manage their bookings and schedules. Craft Model Management System developed using Visual basic 6.0 and Microsoft Access.
The main objectives of a craft model management system can include:
- Providing a platform for craft models to showcase their work: The system can be used to upload and display images and videos of craft models’ work, such as photos of their craft creations, and their portfolio.
- Providing a platform for clients to browse and search for craft models: The system can be used to search for craft models based on various criteria, such as craft type, experience, and availability.
- Facilitating the booking of craft models: The system can be used to facilitate the booking of craft models, including the management of schedules, booking confirmations, and contract agreements.
- Managing craft model’s financials: The system can be used to manage the financial transactions, such as invoicing, payments, and commission management.
- Providing a way for craft models and clients to communicate: The system can be used to facilitate communication between craft models and clients, allowing them to share information and coordinate the booking process.
- Enhancing the visibility of craft models: The system can be used to increase the visibility of craft models, helping them to reach a wider audience.
- Providing easy access to the system: The system can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, allowing craft models and clients to access the system from anywhere.
- Providing a feature to filter and shortlist the craft models based on the client’s preferences
- Providing a feature to showcase the craft models and their work in the spotlight
- Security features such as user authentication and role-based access control to protect the data and transactions.
To develop a Craft Model Management System in Visual Basic 6.0, you would need to take the following steps:
- Gather requirements: Begin by gathering detailed requirements for the system, including the features and functionality that are needed. This will help you understand what the system needs to do and how it should work.
- Design the system: Next, design the system, including the overall architecture, the user interface, and the database schema. This will help you understand how the different parts of the system will work together.
- Develop the system: Start developing the system using Visual Basic 6.0. Visual Basic 6.0 is an event-driven programming language and development environment that allows you to create Windows-based applications. You will use the Visual Basic 6.0 IDE to create the forms, buttons, and other controls that make up the user interface, and you will use the Visual Basic 6.0 programming language to write the code that controls the behavior of the system.
- Connect to the database: Connect the system to the database using ADO (ActiveX Data Objects) which allows you to work with data in a variety of formats, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, and Oracle databases.
- Test the system: Once the system is developed, test it thoroughly to ensure that it is working correctly.