A Travel Ticket Booking System in JSP is a web-based application that allows users to book travel tickets such as airline, train, and bus tickets. The system can be developed using the JavaServer Pages (JSP) technology and can include features such as search for flights, trains, or buses, seat availability, fare calculation, booking, and payment.
- Front End: JSP
- Back End: Access
Here are some of the modules that a travel ticket booking system in JSP might include:
- User registration and login: This module allows users to create an account and login to the system.
- Search and booking: This module allows users to search for flights, trains, or buses based on various criteria such as departure and arrival stations, date of travel, and class of travel. Once the desired travel option is found, users can book tickets and select their preferred seats.
- Fare calculation: This module calculates the fare for the selected travel option and seats based on the class of travel and other factors.
- Payment gateway: This module allows users to make payments for the booked tickets using various modes of payment such as credit/debit cards, net banking, and e-wallets.
- Ticket confirmation and cancellation: This module allows users to view the details of their booked tickets and also cancel them if needed.
- PNR status: This module allows users to check the status of their tickets and track the booking status of their tickets.
- Administration: This module allows the administrator to manage the system, including managing flights, trains, buses, routes and fare details, and also to view the reports of the system.
- Security: This module ensures the secure handling of sensitive information such as payment details and user login credentials.
- User interface: This module is responsible for the presentation of the system to the users and includes the design and layout of the website or the application.
- Multilingual support: This module allows the system to support multiple languages, making it easier for users who speak different languages to use the system.