Events Management System is software which is basically used to store the details about the company which organizes events. During the event, the customer requires certain items and the customer orders these items from this event company. Basically, the day to day transactions which happens in this event company is been maintained. This software is designed to replace an existing manual record system for reducing time taken for calculations and for storing data. The system uses Visual Basic as front end and SQL server as a backend for the database. The system is strong to handle daily operations where the database is cleared over certain time.
Events Management System is mainly used to automate the existing system of manually maintaining the records of the customers, laborers and the items present in the event company. Along with adding of order details, generating bills, generating weekly labour salary, maintaining attendance records and also maintaining the details of the items not returned by the customers is done. Analysis of the stock is also done which plays a vital role. Admin has all the rights.
- Operating System : Windows
- Front end : Visual Basic.Net
- Back end : SQL Server
Modules of Events Management System
- Register: User Name and Password will be provided for the admin and the user.
- Item: In this module, a detailed list of the items present in the company are maintained. Along with the adding, the records which are added can also be viewed.
- Stock Analysis: In this module, after each purchase and order, the stock of items has to be updated. The stock of the items currently in hand is displayed. Along with the adding, the records which are added can also be viewed.
- Customer: In Customer module, the basic details of the customers are added who order the items from the event company. Along with the adding, the customer records which are added can also be viewed.
- Manage Order: When a customer gives an order for certain items, a detailed account of all those orders are maintained. The details regarding a customer order are item name, quantity, price etc are stored in this segment. The delivery date is also specified by the customer for the items which has to be delivered within the time. Once the order is added, it can be updated, a bill is also generated.
- Lost Products: When the items are returned, the customers misplaces certain items .A detailed record of the items which are not returned is also maintained. Along with the adding, the records which are added can also be viewed.
- Labour: In this module, detailed description of the Laborers are added. . Along with the adding, the records which are added can also be viewed, updated and deleted.
- Salary: For each worker in the company there is a pre-set minimum wage per day. Attendance is taken for each worker daily. This function has high priority as the final salary generation depends upon the values we set here. Salary is generated weekly.
- Reports: Report module includes all the Salary reports, detailed Customer reports, stock reports, order reports, lost product reports are maintained.