The object of developing Online Event Management System project for events which includes Event management, Photography and Editography features. The company is doing business with events, photography, and Editography which is not there in current website system. Using this web application customer can book for events, photography and Editography through online. Even we will build some more additional features with this which stores customer records, Payment report, dashboard, settings, etc.
The main purpose of Online Event Management System project is to developing for events to manage their customers, event records, photography, payment, etc. This project helps our client to manage all kinds of their business in single web application. Customers are the end users of this system where customers can book for events and photography. Even we provide option to make payment through online.
Customer registration can be done through online. Customer can access account page after the login. Customer can book for photography and for events. In the editography employees of the company can upload customer requirements through online. Current developing project is the web application project developing for events. It works for customers and for office use.
This system is developed using PHP with Laravel framework and all the record stores in the MySQL database. The visitors can view all information through online. But to book for events and photography the visitor need to register in this website by entering their profile.
Proposed system of this project
- Using this web application customer can book for events, photography and Editography through online.
- This project helps our client to manage all kinds of their business in single web application.
- The visitors can view all information through online. But to book for events and photography the visitor need to register in this website by entering their profile.
- IDE: Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++
- Software : XAMPP
- PHP Server : Apache server
- Database server : MySQL server
- Front End : PHP
- Back End : MySQL
Types of Users
- Administrators: Administrator is the main user who has full authority in the website. The website settings are available for administrator.
- Customer: Customers are registered users who can book for events and photography through online.
- Employee: The employee are the investors or workers of the company. The profits will be shared with the partners.
Modules of Online Event Management System
- Customer Account module: In this module customer can view their ordered details and give comments and rating for the events. After the registration customer can book for events and photography. Existing customers can directly login to the website by entering login id and password.
- Event Module: In the events module administrator can add different types of events Corporate event, Birthday party, Wedding, engagement, etc. Admin can add or upload all types of events, event type. Tariff cost, Event details, features, etc. In the customer end the customer can book for events. Customer can book for the events by entering scheduled date, time, and location. Event booking confirmation will be done after making 40% advance payment.
- Photography Module: In the admin end the administrator can add photography details. Administrator can add photographer’s budget and their requirements. In the customer end customer can select the type of the photography for the events by entering date, time and location. Customer need to make 40% advance payment to book the photographers for the events.
- Editography Module: This module is for office employees, where office employees can enter order reports received for flex printing, posters, photos, film making, video editing, advertisement, brand promotion, etc. The ordered customer profile can be added in this system. Editography order details will be confirmed once after making 40% payment. The payment receipt will be given to customer.
- Booking Module: In this module customer can book for events, editography and photographers. This module stores booking details and order which is received from customers.
- Payment Module: Customers payment details can be viewed in this module. This module stores events, Editography and photography payment details. The payment details stores Total amount, 40% paid amount and balance amount. The payment invoice will be closed after making full payment.
- Duelist Module: This module shows the pending payment of the customer reports.
- Request Accept Module: This module shows in the employee page its details about the customer request for events, photography or editography.
- Report module: In this module Admin can various kinds of reports like events report, photography report, Editography report, booking and payment report, etc.