Online Auction and Bidding System is the website application where participants can bid for the products and users can upload products for auction. In online auction project that holds online auctions of various products on a website and serves sellers and bidders accordingly. The system is designed to allow customers/users to setup their products for auctions and bidders to register and bid for various products available for bidding. This project developed using PHP and all the record stores in MySQL database.
The end goal of the project is to create a fully functional online auction and bidding system that allows users to participate in auctions and place bids on various items.
Online Auction and Bidding System Features and scope:
- This auction website works online. The bidder and seller can participate in auction from anywhere at any time through online auction.
- Those who wish to take part in bidding or sell products at the site have to register at the site as customer. Only authenticated customers can take part in selling or in bidding.
- Customer can see the profile of the bidding history of items which are still open. Similarly the seller can see the progress of bidding.
- This will store bidders record and bidding record.
- Auction winners and losers get an Email notification whether they won or lost the bid.
- Design: HTML, CSS
- Programming Language: PHP
- Database used: MySQL
Modules of Online Auction and Bidding System
- LOGIN/REGISTRATION MODULE: Those who wish to take part in Bidding or sell products at the site have to register at the site as customer. Only authenticated users can take part in selling or in bidding. In this module customer can register to the system by entering registration details. After the registration they can login to the system by entering unique login id and password.
- CUSTOMER MODULE: In the customer module customer can view his own bidding details, Purchase report, auction winning report, etc.
- PRODUCT LIST MODULE: This collects information like product name, product detail, product image, Start bid, Sale price, Bidding start date and end date.
- CHAT MODULE: If the customer has any queries regarding product they can directly contact with sellers. 24×7 online chat features available. If the seller is offline then the message stores under seller message box.
- REPORT MODULE: This module is for administrator to check sales report, product report, auction report, payment report, etc.
- DASHBOARD MODULE: This dashboard module is for administrator and employees. Admin has full authority of the website and employee has limited authority.
- SETTINGS MODULE: Here administrator can add employees, categories, website settings, etc.
Download Project Source code:
Download Link contains:
- Complete Source code with Database backup
- Complete Project documentation (132 Pages with Project Report and diagrams)
- What you get after purchase – View Here.
- Students feedback – View Feedback Testimonial