Online Auction and Bidding System is the website application where participants can bid for the products and users can upload products for auction. In online auction project that holds online auctions of various products on a website and serves sellers and bidders accordingly. The system is designed to allow customers/users to setup their products for auctions and bidders to register and bid for various products available for bidding.
Video Demo of e-Bidding System:
Online Auction and Bidding System Features and scope:
- This auction website works online. The bidder and seller can participate in auction from anywhere at any time through online auction.
- Those who wish to take part in bidding or sell products at the site have to register at the site as customer. Only authenticated customers can take part in selling or in bidding.
- Customer can see the profile of the bidding history of items which are still open. Similarly the seller can see the progress of bidding.
- Auction winners and losers get an Email notification whether they won or lost the bid.
- Front-end: PHP 5.2
- Back-end: MySQL Server 5.1.1
Modules of Online Auction and Bidding System
- LOGIN/REGISTRATION MODULE: Those who wish to take part in Bidding or sell products at the site have to register at the site as customer. Only authenticated users can take part in selling or in bidding. In this module customer can register to the system by entering registration details. After the registration they can login to the system by entering unique login id and password.
- CUSTOMER MODULE: In the customer module customer can view his own bidding details, Purchase report, auction winning report, etc.
- PRODUCT LIST MODULE: This collects information like product name, product detail, product image, Start bid, Sale price, Bidding start date and end date.
- CATEGORY MODULE: Before uploading product Customer should select category details. In the website product displays under the category list.
- SEARCH MODULE: In this module customer can search for particular products.
- BIDDING MODULE: In the bidding module customer can bid for products Customer can select any item and they can bid for the product.
- PURCHASE MODULE: This module is for winning bids where customer can pay for winning bids. After the payment seller needs to deliver the product to customer.
- CHAT MODULE: If the customer has any queries regarding product they can directly contact with sellers. 24×7 online chat features available. If the seller is offline then the message stores under seller message box.
- REPORT MODULE: This module is for administrator to check sales report, product report, auction report, payment report, etc.
- DASHBOARD MODULE: This dashboard module is for administrator and employees. Admin has full authority of the website and employee has limited authority.
- SETTINGS MODULE: Here administrator can add employees, categories, website settings, etc.
Download Project Source code:
Download Link contains:
- Complete source code with Database backup
- Complete project documentation
- View More..