Online Jobber land is the job recruitment site developed by JobberLand. This Online Jobber land written in PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) and MySQL and although the design is so cool with enough features. It just looks like Client project but you can easily develop this project for your academic student project. After creating this project you can host it in website and you can start own business like naukri, monster, etc. In this project job seekers can create profile and upload CV’s and employer can search Job seekers CV. Employers can create their company profile which can be displayed in each job posted by the employer.
Online Jobber land
Project ID : 055111092011 (If your PC asks password to download kindly enter the project id)
Modules of the project:
- Job Seeker Profile: Job seeker has registration option. They can register their profile details with qualification details, experience details, contact details, etc. The job seekers can login to their account after the registration.
- Upload or Create CV : Candidates can upload their bio-data and some other information.
- Create Company Profile: This is for recruiters where they can register by making payment.
- Post Jobs: This is to post new job details by entering designation, salary range, location, etc.
- Search CV option for Employers – This module provides option to search candidates CV and profile.
- Applying jobs – In this module the job seekers can search the job. Search result displays list of recruiter published jobs and they can apply for the job by clicking apply button.
- Administrator module: The administrator can handle complete website control. The admin has seprate login interface. Admin dashboard displays with full featured control panel for administrators.
- Payment module– This is for job recruiters. They need to make payment to publish job. After making the candidates can view published jobs.
Front End: PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) 5.0
Back End: MySQL
This is a student Project available for free of cost and this Jobberland is a Open Source Script.