ASP.NET Online Air ticket Reservation System has designed and developed for the airline and travel industries using the latest web technologies. Online Air Ticketing is a kind of user assistance where customers can book tickets for planes for flight online. This is an easy method which saves a lot of time. Online Air ticket Reservation System software developed using ASP.NET and Microsoft Access driver. The main purpose for preparing this document is to give a general insight into the analysis and requirements of the existing system or situation and for determining the operating characteristics of the online system and Booking of Flight Tickets Online to make easy than the existing, method of booking through indirect or booking at Ticket Centers or Counters. This project is developed by PGDCA student with our developers and designers who are in this field from more than 6 years.
A web portal for booking airline tickets online is known as an airline reservation system. The project’s goal is to create an Airline Reservation System application that allows customers to search for and book flights. The Airline Reservation System project has two types of users. Customers who use the airticket website to access information and the administrator who modifies and updates the information on the website.
Online Airticket Reservation System or Online Airline Reservation System
Online Air ticket booking system :
1. Domestic and International Air Ticket Booking
2. Payment Integration
3. Users login and Management System
4. Admin Control Panel and deposit account maintenance
5. Customizable and flexible interface
6. Powerful back office module
Languages used to develop:
- Front End : ASP.NET (VB script)
- Back End : Microsoft Access Driver
- Pentium III or above Computer
- 256MB RAM
- 5-10 GB Memory space
- Operating system Windows XP, 2003 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or Visual web developer
- MS SQL Server 2005
ASP.NET Online Air ticket Reservation System modules:
1) Customer registration Module
2) Agent registration Module.
3) Ticket Request Module.
4) Ticket Cost Module.
5) Ticket booking module.
6) Administrator module.