The main purpose of BANK Staff Management System is to reduce the manual operation required to maintain all the records of Employees and also generates the various reports for analysis. The purpose of Staff Management is to perform monthly salary generation, Attendance, leave sanctions of the employees and to perform search regarding various categories within less time. It reduces the human effort by making everything computerized.
This ensures smooth operation of the Bank tasks as well as keeps the information about the employees and their salary. The main aim is to develop a software for solving financial applications of a staff in banking environment in order to nurture the needs of an end banking user by providing various ways to perform banking tasks. The main modules of this project is Staff, Salary, Leaves, Attendance, Reports, Settings and many more.
First the user has to login to the system. After successful login, if the user is a admin he /she can add the staff details and provide them a user name and password. Each staff has to mark the attendance by login to the application. Staff can also apply for the leaves. Admin can view the leave information. He/she can sanction the leaves. Leave status could be viewed by the respective staff. Staff salary is based on the attendance and leaves of the individual staff. Search and reporting options are available. Login history could be generated. Staff can also change the password if required.
Managing a bank is tedious job up to certain limit. So software that reduces the work is essential. Also today’s world is a genuine computer world and is getting faster and faster day-by-day. Thus, considering above necessities, the software for bank management has became necessary which would be useful in managing the bank more efficiently.
- Our software will perform and fulfill all the tasks that any bank would desire.
- Our motto is to develop a software program for managing the entire bank process related to employee accounts and to keep each every track about their various transaction processes efficiently.
This project is developed using VB.NET language and SQL Server used to store the records.
Definitions, Acronyms And Abbreviations
- EPLM-Employee Payroll And Leave Management
- CL-Casual Leave
- SL-Special Leave
- EL-Earned Leave
- WO-Weekly Off
- SKL-Sick Leave
- DA-Daily Allowance
- SA-Special Allowance
- HRA-House Rental Allowance
- CA-Convenience Allowance
- EA-Extra Allowance
- PF-Provident Fund
- ESI-Employee State Insurance
Modules of Bank Staff Management System
- Staff module: This module manages the staff information of the bank. Each staff is provided with the user name and password to access the application.
- Salary module: This module manages the salary information of the staff .monthly salaries are generated for the staffs. Salary is based on the attendance and leaves of the staff.
- Leaves: This module manages the staff leave details. Which also includes the type of leaves taken by the staff.
- Attendance: This module manages staff attendance details. Which also stores the information regarding login and logout.
- Reports: Admin can generate salary slip of individual staff as well as monthly salary report of all the staffs can be generated.
- Settings: In this module admin provides login details for staff. Admin can also change the password. Admin views the login details of staff and also generates details of government holidays.