The School Management System is to produce software which manages the basic reports of the students such as the personal details, attendance details, marks details, fees details done for a particular year. The users will consume less time in calculation and the basic details can be viewed and entered within a fraction of seconds whereas manual system will make the user to write it down which is a long procedure and it also consumes a lot of time.
- Front end: Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Back End: Microsoft SQL Server
Modules of School Management System
- SPLASH FORM: This is a first form that displays the welcome screen of theapplication
- LOGIN FORM: This form shows the Login user type, Login name and Password when user enters a valid user name and Password then he/she can operate the application.
- MAIN FORM: Form is a menu-based form that displays the menus of application of a project
- ADMISION: This module has clear information about the student which helps to admit the student and previously studied information.
- STUDENTS: This form provides the option to add, modify, delete or find the information of a student who seeks the admission in the school.
- MARKS: This form displays the options for the user to add, delete and modify the details of student related to the marks from the database.
- ATTENDANCE: Here the User can enter the Attendance details for Each Students and select the student who doesn’t have minimum Attendance level.
- FEES: As the Students pays the Fees and comes to the billing counter, the user is supposed to enter the Register number of the student and the amount he paid.
- STAFF: This provides all the information’s about the Teaching Staffs and Non-Teaching staffs. Information’s about Salaries and Leave reports are also included.
- REPORT FORM: With the help of this option from menu user of the system can see or take the print out of various reports provided by the system.
- TO REGISTER FORM: This module has the information about the reports which are sending by the school. It contains the to number and description of the report.
- CATEGORY OF STUDENTS: It consists of Religious details of the students.
- PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED STUDENTS: It contains details of list of student who are physically challenged.
- SENDING INFORMATION:
- By Mail: here we can send the student and school event to the Parents by E-mail.
- By Contact number: here we can send the student and school Event by using parents contact number.