Here we published Online Mobile Shop Database design. In this database description we describe all ten databases which are used to store the all the records of the products, the customers and billing calculation of store.The term database design can be used to describe many different parts of the design of an overall database system.It also be used to apply to the overall processs of designing,not just the data structure but also the forms and queries used as part of the overall database application.
Database description describes all the databases used in the software to store all the records. The database in turn is further described in detail giving all the fields used with their data type, constraints available to them and description. Constraints include primary key, foreign key, etc. Which allow the entities to be uniquely identified.
We are creating the application for smartcode company.
- System Title: Online Mobile shopping
- System Category: RDBMS(Relational Database Management System) Short for Relational Database Management System, RDBMS refers to a relational database plus supporting software for managing users and processing SQL queries, performing backups/restores and associated tasks.
Online Mobile Shop Database design
An online mobile shop will typically have a database to store and organize information about the products that are available for sale, as well as customer and order data. Here are some key elements that might be included in the database design for an online mobile shop:
- Products: The database will need to store information about each product, including the product name, description, price, and images. It may also include details such as the product category, brand, and any relevant attributes (e.g., screen size, storage capacity, etc.).
- Customers: The database will need to store information about each customer, including contact details (name, email, phone number), billing and shipping information, and account login credentials.
- Orders: The database will need to track orders as they are placed, including the products that were ordered, the quantities of each product, the total cost of the order, and the status of the order (e.g., pending, shipped, delivered).
- Inventory: The database will need to track the quantities of each product in stock, and update the inventory levels as orders are placed and products are shipped.
- Transactions: The database will need to track transactions as they are processed, including the payment method, the amount of the transaction, and any relevant details (e.g., transaction ID, customer ID).
Depending on the specific needs of the online mobile shop, the database design may also include additional elements such as product ratings and reviews, customer loyalty points, and promotional offers.