An online job site script is a type of software that allows you to create and run a job search website. Online job site scripts can be customized and extended with additional features and functionality as needed. They can be a useful tool for building a professional job search website that meets the needs of both job seekers and employers.
These scripts often include features such as:
- A database of job listings that can be searched and filtered by users
- A system for employers to post job openings and manage applications
- A system for job seekers to create profiles, upload resumes, and apply for jobs
- Tools for users to save and track their job searches
- Integration with social media and other external job boards
- Analytics and reporting tools to track website usage and user activity
- Online Job Site developed using ASP and Microsoft Access Driver 2003.
- In this site jobseeker searches jobs, and recruiter recruits for candidates.
- Front End is ASP (Active Server Pages) and Back end is Microsoft Access Driver(MDB).
- It has 7 tables that is candidate, CV, Job, Employer, ReportBug, password, Feedback.
Database schema for Online Job Site Script
Here is a Working process for an online job site script:
- A job seeker visits the website and creates a profile
- The job seeker searches for jobs using various filters and criteria
- The system displays a list of matching job openings
- The job seeker views the details of a specific job opening and decides to apply
- The job seeker submits an application through the website, including their resume and any other required materials
- The application is sent to the employer for review
- The employer reviews the application and decides whether to contact the job seeker for an interview
- If the employer is interested in the job seeker, they schedule an interview
- If the job seeker is hired, the employer updates their job posting to reflect the filled position